Wednesday 16 March 2011

Coventry University Third Year- Final Project

After completing my Dissertation I feel that I have a firm grasp on what I want to do within this final Module before I graduate. After both of my Exhibits got broken at the Half-Year Show I have decided to work with more dangerous materials, in an attempt to try and deter people from touching my artwork, but still trying to maintain the aesthetic beauty I have been aiming for within my work.








I like the idea of the tubes being protected within the barbed wire encasement while still keeping all the characteristics I treasure in my work, like the mirrored surface to create the inaccessible areas to tantalise the viewer. 

This work is still in progress so this post will be updated as I make more Artwork :)

No comments:

Post a Comment