Wednesday 16 March 2011

City and Guilds Level One: Digital Photography

In my Second Year I decided it would be beneficial to undertake an additional course to my Degree Programme, so I signed up for a City and Guilds qualification at City College, Coventry.

The course enabled me to develop my mechanical skills with my digital camera, for the final assessment we had to produce a portfolio displaying what we had learnt and also produce 12 images for display. I chose to look at statues, I love the character that is hidden in statues- how they have their own secret stories.
























I am pleased I undertook this course, not only did I leave with the top Distinction Grade, but it also helped me develop confidence as an adult, as it was a night course with adults from the local community.

No comments:

Post a Comment